- Chris is an expert in the field of strength and performance and develops programs used for weight loss and body transformation. Additionally, he rehabs clients from back, knee, hip, and shoulder pain.
The Brain Behind Evolution
“In the beginning I was not active at all. Exercise for me was walking to my car. I really dreaded the thought of working out so it was a challenge… I didn’t feel like it was something I could keep doing or had the strength to do. Now I don’t feel right if I’m not working out. The challenge now is to push myself harder!”
“Chris is fixing me! When I met Chris, I felt like a 39 year old trapped in an 88 year olds body. In just a couple months, my shoulder and hip were far more stable and became almost a ‘non-issue’. I am back to running and all other activities I had to cut out due to these injuries. I feel so much more healthy… the physical transformation has been amazing!”
“Working out with Chris had given me a whole new perspective on fitness and gaining strength. Chris has taught me the fundamentals of mind and body control as well as breathing techniques that give me the ability to achieve life long goals for my mind, body, and soul.”
Founder and Movement Specialist
- Along with neighborhood clients, he has worked with a variety of professional athletes including players in the NFL, NHL, MLB, MMA, Pro Lacrosse, and European Basketball. Chris is continually attending trainings, workshops, and seminars in order to design programs that help his clients reach their goals.
- “I want people to realize there is more to life than the gym, and that strength cures. It unlocks opportunities to enjoy life more, become a faster, more powerful athlete, or return to hobbies you’ve been unable to do for years. I want you to be strong!”
- PRI – Fitness and Movement Integration
- PRI – Pelvis Restoration
- PRI – Postural Respiration
- PRI – Myokinematic Restoration
- SFG Level 1 Certified
- SFG is a highly-demanding certification, mentally and physically. 25-30% failure rate is typical. SFG Instructors meet the highest standard in the industry.
- Bodyweight User Course
- Teaches you how to get a “powerlifting-quality” working using only your bodyweight as resistance. Push-up variations including the 1-arm pushup, single-leg exercises including the pistol squat, and pull-up and abdominal exercises
- Kettlebell User Course
- Advanced teaching of the most necessary kettlebell lifts and coaching skills needed to safely practice and coach kettlebell training.
- Assessing Movement:
- A contrast in approaches & future directions presented by Dr. Stuart McGill, Gray Cook, Ph.D., Craig Liebenson, D.C.
- DNS Sport & Fitness Part 1
- Hale Inu Strength and Conditioning
- Optimal Performance & Nutrition
- Level 1
- Precision Nutrition
- Level 1
- CPT – Certified Personal Trainer
- CES – Corrective Exercise Specialist